IMPORTANT: ON RENEWING, PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FOR YOUR KEY TAG TO BE REACTIVATED. IF YOU RENEW ONLINE, PLEASE ENSURE YOU SORT PRIOR TO YOUR CURRENT MEMBERSHIP EXPIRING OR CONCESSION CARD RUNNING OUT – We do send emails out to warn members before expiry so you have time to renew!
GOOD NEWS! RURALCO CAN NOW BE USED AS A PAYMENT METHOD ONLINE. WE NEED: SMALL NUMBER (NOT LONG NUMER) & NAME ON CARD! WE CANNOT PROCESS PAYMENT NOT ACTIVATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITHOUT THESE.
By clicking on the button below, you will be asked to complete an online membership form. It’s pretty simple… just follow the steps. The form will guide you through the process, and if you make a mistake? No big deal, just go back a step using the link at the bottom of the page.
- STEP 1: Choose your membership – You can check out our membership prices page for a review of all our membership options here.
- STEP 2: Choose your payment Method. You can pay for your membership by:
- internet banking (please note transactions can take up to 48hours to appear in our bank account)
- credit card
- Rural Co
If you are paying by weekly direct debit/automatic payment, this must be set up by you before you can start using the gym.
Our direct deposit details are: Mountain View Gym 2013 Ltd – BNZ 02-0868-0050002-00. (Please use your name as a reference.)
- STEP 3: Collect your key and start working out! Keys are available for collection during staffed reception hours. For reception hours click here.
Want to join the Mountain Gym or renew your membership?
We would love to have you working out at the Mountain Gym!
We can't wait to help you become FITTER FASTER BETTER STRONGER!!!
Congratulations! Your membership will be finalised when payment has been received. See you soon!
The final cost of your membership is:
1. Acknowledgement of Risks, Injury & Obligations.
I acknowledge and understand that the activity I am about to undertake is a hazardous activity and that by participating in it I am exposed to certain risks. I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity: I may be injured, physically or mentally or may die; My personal property may be damaged or lost; Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property; I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property; The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning; I may be injured or suffer damage or die as a result of negligence or breach of contract of the Mountain Gym, 30 Forest Drive, Methven; There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured; I assume the risk and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in activity at Mountain Gym.
2. Release and Indemnity - I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Mountain View Gym 2013 Ltd, its employees, contractors, servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused by me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
3. Administration - Appropriate covered footwear and clothing (including a shirt) must be worn at all times and a towel used at all times whilst in the gym. Memberships and concession cards are not refundable or transferable. Place all weights, benches, bars and other equipment back after use. Each member is asked to respect the other gym users and behave in an appropriate manner at all times. Failure to do this will result in removal from the gym. No one under 16 (sixteen) years of age in permitted in the gym unless under the guidance, supervision or approval of a parent or guardian.
4. Start Up Fee - A Start Up Fee applies to all new members and is a set up and administration fee for new members. The Start Up Fee entitles a member to an assessment, programme and one Personal Training session.
5. Term Memberships - Term memberships are 3, 6 or 12 months; these have a start and end date. A member may HOLD suspend their membership ONCE for a $15 fee. A membership can be suspended for a minimum of one week and a maximum of 6 months. A member must specify a start and end date. All memberships have a 3 day risk free trial – you can cancel any membership after 3 days and receive a full refund. No refunds will be given after this time.
6. AP Memberships - Automatic Payment memberships are paid directly to the Mountain Gym’s nominated bank account. This is due weekly, for the term of the membership. AP membership is either 3, 6 or 12 months’ duration. Please write your name in the Reference/ Code section of the AP. Members can opt out of an AP contract for a one off fee of 50% of the remaining balance. AP memberships are not transferable.
7. Concession Cards - Concession cards have an expiry date of 6 months from time of purchase. These are not transferable. These cannot be put on HOLD. However a concession card holder may transfer up to 5 un-used concessions onto a new card.
8. Key Tags - The Mountain Gym requires a member to scan their key tags upon every entry to the gym. If you forget your tag, please advise the staff. If you lose your key tag a fee of $5 applies to replace it. Members ONLY can use their key tags to enter the gym via the McKerrow St entrance & are entilted to 24hr access.
9. Classes - Classes refer to ZUMBA, TONE, BODYPUMP & X-FIT & RPM. All other programmes that may be run from time to time at Mountain Gym are separate from membership and concession card agreements and may attract addition fees for participation.
return to previous step